• 174 m2
  • 3
  • 2
Experience the luxury of your own private green space! The 174 msq apartment includes a beautiful garden with a terrace, providing a seamless indoor-outdoor living experience. It's an oasis of serenity right at your doorstep.
For Sale £ 85,000

Welcome to your dream home at Bay View in Sahl Hasheesh!

Step into a world of luxury and tranquility with this exquisite 3-bedroom ground floor apartment that promises a life of comfort and style. Imagine waking up to the mesmerizing side pool views right from your own living space!

Here's why this property is a gem:

Spacious Living: With 3 bedrooms, a lounge, balcony, and 2 bathrooms fitted with top-quality amenities, this apartment is designed for both relaxation and entertainment.

Private Garden Oasis: Enjoy the luxury of your own 60 msq private garden, seamlessly integrated into the total area of 174 msq. It's a perfect retreat for moments of serenity or gatherings with loved ones.

Super Lux Finishes: The interior boasts super lux quality, featuring neutral cream tiles, solid wooden doors, painted walls, and sleek aluminum external window frames—everything you need for a sophisticated living space.

Convenient Payment Plan: Securing your dream home is made easy with a 10% reservation and the remaining 90% payable upon signing the contract within 30 or upto 60 days.

Quality Finishing Included:

Polished cream marble effect ceramic tiles
Interior and exterior painting
Plumbing and electrical installations
Premium bathroom fittings
Lacquered doors with stylish handles

Exclusive Beach Access: BayView, developed by the reputable Pyramisa Group, offers not just a home but a lifestyle. Owners enjoy free access to the private beach of Pyramisa Hotel, an established property.

Stunning Sea Views: Perched on a hill, BayView provides breathtaking sea views across 10 acres of prime real estate. Dive into a world of luxury with expansive swimming pools, restaurants, a lake, and round-the-clock security.

World-Class Facilities: Take advantage of the 5-Star Pyramisa Hotel's facilities, including a gym, spa, club house, tennis court, football pitch, children's play area, and more. The View Sahl Hasheesh promises a year-round property management service and delivery within just one year.

Modern Arabesque Design: Designed with a modern Arabesque flair, this property offers unparalleled views of the sea and lush green golf courses. It's not just a home; it's a luxurious escape on the coast.

Your Key to Unparalleled Living Awaits: Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of paradise. Secure your spot at Bay View and elevate your lifestyle in the fastest-growing destination in the Red Sea.

Contact us now to turn your dreams into reality!

Property Details

Reference: BAYVIEW 3B2B

Property Location: Hurghada

Property Type: Apartment

Operation: Sale

Bedrooms : 3

Bathrooms : 2

Build: 174 m2

Plot: 174 m2

Property Location
  • 174 msq apartment with terrace

  • Seaviews

  • Fountains & pools

  • Gym & spa club house

  • Property management service

  • Beach & pools

  • Sahl hasheesh prime location

  • Luxury finishings

Property Video

Floor Planning :

More Info

Featured Properties

Powered By xmlCombined