TIBA PALACE AL AHYAA

  • 25 m2
  • 1
  • 1
25 MSQ Apartment Al Ahyaa Hurghada.
For Sale £ 11,500

Great Bargain - Your Ideal First Home or Investment Opportunity at Tiba Palace!

Description:

Discover the perfect blend of comfort and convenience at Tiba Palace, a gem nestled in the heart of the El Gwhara division. What sets Tiba Palace apart is its unique location on four streets, allowing each apartment to bask in abundant sunlight and offering you the choice between a serene internal view of the swimming pool or a vibrant exterior view.

Key Features:

Fully Furnished: This 25 sqm apartment is a turnkey solution for your living space needs, featuring a fully fitted kitchenette with all appliances, a double bed with fitted wardrobes, overhead units, air conditioning, and a large flat-screen TV with a receiver offering a plethora of channels.

Ready to Move In: No waiting – this apartment is ready for you to call it home immediately.

Affordable Payment Plan: Secure your spot with a 10% reservation fee (£1150), with the remaining 90% (£10,350) due within 28 days. The key handover is upon completion of the remaining payment.

Prime Location:

Proximity to the Sea and Beach: Enjoy the luxury of a mere 10-minute stroll to the sea and beach, offering a perfect retreat for relaxation.

Easy Access: Just a 20-minute drive to the airport and a quick 15-minute drive to Central Hurghada, making travel and commuting a breeze.

Unique Surroundings:

Variety of Views: Tiba Palace's location on four streets ensures that each apartment has its unique view, be it the tranquil internal pool view or the dynamic external surroundings.

Convenience at Your Doorstep: Located in a bustling area, Tiba Palace is surrounded by shops, restaurants, banks, a Vodafone shop, and supermarkets, providing you with everything you need just a stone's throw away.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a piece of paradise at Tiba Palace. Whether you're looking for your first home or a savvy investment, this property checks all the boxes. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and make Tiba Palace your new address!

Property Details

Reference: 25 T P

Property Location: Hurghada

Property Type: Studio

Operation: Sale

Bedrooms : 1

Bathrooms : 1

Build: 25 m2

Property Location
Features
  • FULLY FURNISHED

  • GROUND FLOOR

  • FREEHOLD

  • IMMEDIATE MOVE IN

Property Video
More Info

Featured Properties

Powered By xmlCombined