• 93 m2
  • 2
  • 1
Full payment offer. Price includes 35% discount .
For Sale £ 35,891

Property Description:

2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with 2 balconies: Providing views of the pool, resort, and garden.
Part of a modern resort under construction: Scheduled for delivery in December 2024.

Payment Options:
Cash payment: Offers a 35% discount on the list price.
Payment plan option: Provides a 15% discount on the list price, with a 60% downpayment and the remaining 40% payable over 24 months.
Interest-free and no credit checks: Making the payment plans accessible to many potential buyers.

Resort Amenities:
Three swimming pools, rooftop sun terrace, restaurant, bar, and kids' area: Providing a variety of on-site leisure and entertainment options.
Access to mini-market, gym, spa, and rooftop jacuzzi: Ensures convenience and a luxurious lifestyle.
8% maintenance fee every 5 years: To cover upkeep and facility maintenance.

Key Features:
Rooftop Terrace With Sea Views: Offering breathtaking views, a great place to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Access to On Resort Facilities: Gym, Spa, Restaurant, Rooftop Jacuzzi, Supermarket—providing convenience and leisure options.
Brand New Build Resort: Ensures modern amenities and a fresh, contemporary living environment.
4 Years Interest-Free Payments: A beneficial payment plan, allowing flexibility and ease of ownership.
10-Minute Walk To The Beach: Convenient access to the nearby beach for leisure and relaxation.
24/7 Security with Free Parking: Ensures safety and convenience for residents and guests.
Large Swimming Pool with Kids Area: Ideal for families and individuals looking for recreational options within the complex.
20 Minutes to Hurghada International Airport: Convenient travel access to and from the airport.
Lowest Price Guaranteed: Offers an assurance of competitive pricing.
5 Minutes to The Famous El Gouna City: Close proximity to a luxurious, gated city with numerous amenities and activities.

Location Advantages:
Proximity to the beach and El Gouna: Offering easy access to both leisure and luxury amenities, including golf courses, beaches, sports, dining, and entertainment options.

Why Choose This Property:
Experienced and knowledgeable team: Offering support and expertise in the Egyptian property market.
Direct involvement with developers and sellers: Ensuring a smoother buying process.
Safety ensured by a UK-based team with a legal presence in Hurghada: Providing peace of mind.
Lifetime support throughout your time in Egypt: Ensuring ongoing assistance and guidance.

Property Availability:
Various properties available: Some under construction, others ready to move in.
Options for cash payments and payment plans: Catering to diverse buyer preferences.

Property Details

Reference: A105 2BEDL

Property Location: Hurghada

Property Type: Apartment

Operation: Sale

Bedrooms : 2

Bathrooms : 1

Build: 93 m2

Property Location
  • • Buy early incentive

  • • Communal • Rooftop Terrance With Sea Views

  • • Gym, Spa, Restaurant

  • • Jacuzzi & Supermarket.

  • • Brand New Build Resort

  • • 10 Minute Walk To The Beach

  • • 24/7 Security with Free Parking

  • • Large Swimming Pool with Kids Area

  • • Lowest Price Guaranteed

  • • 5 Minutes to The Famous El Gouna City

Property Video

Floor Planning :

More Info

Featured Properties

Powered By xmlCombined